Tabata is a form of high intensity interval training (HIIT), that is growing rapidly in worldwide popularity. Tabata works by combining 20 seconds of extreme high intensity work with 10 seconds of rest. This is repeated 8 times for each exercise. It’s high impact and extremely efficient for those who want to take their workout to the next level.
There are not many gyms in Dublin currently offering this workout, but Next Level Fitness includes Tabata in our weekly class schedule. Our experienced fitness team lead this challenging and rewarding workout with skill and a whole lot of energy.
We recommend this class as a progression for those who have been attending circuit training and HIIT classes. If you are new to interval training, but interested in trying Tabata, why not have a quick chat with one of our trainers. They can recommend how long you’ll need to work at circuit or HIIT before progressing to Tabata.
Get Started Today
If you’re interested in attending our Tabata Classes, you can reach us on 085 202 9962, or by using our booking page. You can also easily book your place on a Tabata Class at Next Level Fitness by downloading our app.
Benefits of our Tabata
- Increased metabolism and fat loss.
- Improved cardio fitness and health.
- Save time! This is one of the most time-efficient ways to work out.
- Increased stamina and energy levels.
Next Level Fitness Offers
- 4 spacious training areas
- Private personal training studio
- Free-weight and machine area
- Showers and changing area
- Team of experienced fitness and nutritional experts