Spinning is one of the most popular classes we offer here in our Spin Studio Finglas. This high-intensity workout is perfect for anyone who wants to pack lots of cardio into their day, without putting a huge strain on their joints.
Spin is also one of the best stress-busters and mood-boosters you can find – a spin class can set you up for a great day, or help you wind down at the end of a hectic workday.
Our spin classes Finglas are suited to all levels of fitness and experience. In each 45min class, you work to your level of ability, enabling you to progress as the weeks go by. Our expert spin instructors will guide you through an intensive and fun workout, with options for less or increased resistance so that everyone gets the most from their class.
Our spin studios are equipped with brand new spinning bikes which are at the highest quality level. You can adjust the saddles and resistance levels, and monitor your own heart rate and calories burned during the class.
Spin Class Timetable
Monday – 10:00am & 19:00pm
Wednesday – 6:00am, 10:00am & 19:00pm
Friday – 10:00am & 19:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am
Get Started Today
This is an extremely popular class, so early booking is recommended. Book Online, schedule your class, or call us on 085 202 9962 to ask about class pass options.
Benefits of our Spinning
- Burn calories: spinning is one of the fastest ways to burn calories and fat.
- High-level cardio: build your cardio fitness levels with regular spin classes.
- Build strength and develop muscle tone.
- Protect your joints: spin is classed as “low impact” on your joints. It’s even recommended for people with arthritis.
- Lift your mood and lower stress levels: spin classes give you a serious good-mood boost!
Next Level Fitness Offers
- Expert spinning instructors
- Fully-equipped disco spin studio
- Spin Classes scheduled weekly
- 30 & 45 min spin classes
- State of the art Spin Bikes
- Showers and changing area
- Ongoing nutrition coaching
- Personalised group spin sessions